GLASS BOTTLES DIRECT AUSTRALIA -
Glass Jars Glass Bottles Aroma Amber Cobalt Blue Lotion Pumps Rollers Wholesale and Retail Supply
Servicing Australia Since 2005
Family Owned Business
Transit Insurance is an optional Extra for Lost or Damaged Goods by Courier-
Please contact the Office if you require Transit Insurance (Charges do apply)
Please check your order carefully when received. If no advice is received within 1 days of receipt of goods we will take this as confirmation from you that your order has been received complete and in good order. If you do have any breakages that you wish to claim please send us full details including photos of the broken goods in the box. We do take due care when packing goods but due to the fragile nature of the product breakages may occur.If you require Transit Insurance (Optional Extra) please notify our office ASAP before your order is ready for Dispatch
RETURNS, REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 1 day of receiving your order. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Glass Bottles Direct will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 30 days of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 30 days
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Courier or Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Glass Bottles Direct behalf). Please ensure full tracking details ( tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by Glass Bottles Direct with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
7. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Glass Bottles Direct in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
8. We do not accept cancellations and returns for change of mind on indent items.